I confess, I was stuck in one of those do the same 'ole thing over and over ruts myself. I started my day off with the idea - let's see what is right here in my area of Montgomery County. I wanted to know what I can do new and then share my learned information. First stop was at the Shenandoah Visitors Center which, by the way, is open 7 days a week 8am-5pm.
|19265 David Memorial Drive, Shenandoah, TX 77385|
Travelling on Interstate 45, Shenandoah is just 35 miles north of Houston and only 20 minutes north from Bush Intercontinental Airport. Shenandoah may be small in population but it makes a Big Impact on the Commercial Development for our entire community in Montgomery County. Just click on the home website for the Shenandoah Visitors Center and you will find tabs of :
- "Where to Shop" - Ideas both locally in Shenandoah such as The Portofino Shopping Center, it also includes "Area Shopping" - The Woodlands Mall, and Old Town Spring. New information to me was The Swim Shop of the Southwest, located inside the CISD Natatorium.
- "Where to Stay" - Shenandoah offers seven hotels.
- "What to Do" - choose from a drop down list of Recreation, Cultural, Entertainment and Sports Facilities.
- "Where to Dine" - some of my favorite Restaurants are on this list, now to try something new ...
- Dine - Fine Dining, Fast Food, or something in between in Shenandoah.
- Main Event Entertainment Shenandoah
- Conroe Texas Visitors Guide
- Lake Conroe Event Center
- Market Street The Woodlands
- Current - What's New and Happening For Visitors in The Woodlands
Now ... think about it ... it's time to move and where are you going to live? That's information I can help you with! Check out my website by clicking JudyReynolds.net . It's loaded with Real Estate information and you will want to save JudyReynolds.net to your favorites.
I am standing by to be your Realtor® and help you wrap up your Dream Home. Contact me:
Judy Reynolds, Judy@JudyReynolds.net