- Using surgical paper tape on your feet is the easiest and most effective way to prevent blisters.
- Tea Bags in your shoes can reduce odor. First, wipe the inside of each shoe with a cotton ball moistened with rubbing alcohol (kills bacteria). Next, place a dry tea bag in each shoe and let them sit at least overnight.
- The gelatin in roasted marshmallows coats the throat and relieves irritation and pain (just don't eat them too hot!)
- It's not enough to apply bug spray and sunscreen for protection. You need to make sure you do this in the right order. Sunscreen goes on first, then the insect repellent. Avoid combo repellent-sunscreen products, because sunscreen usually needs to be reapplied more often than the bug spray.
- Your messy kitchen could be causing you to overeat! Researchers suggest the stress you experience in a chaotic environment may interfere with your ability to exercise self-control.
Now I know that I must go home and clean my kitchen! It's the answer to the diet plan. :-)
Would you like to look at dream home kitchens? Contact me and we can schedule appointments to see the kitchen of your dreams.